3) EDUCATION, AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS IN VISUAL ARTS
- Professional art endeavors: ex-president of two artists associations: Arteast and the National Capital Network of Sculptors; attended the International Sculptors Conference in Washington DC; organized professional talk series, arranged juried art exhibitions and education forums across the National Capital region with participation of Canadian and international artists, and under the auspices of
the City of Ottawa,
Ottawa School of Art,
Embassy of Austria
and Government of Ontario.
- Awarded Government of Ontario 1992 Art Grant to commission one year multi-faceted community art project: Voices of the Community, National Capital Region, Ontario.
- Illustrator, Dragon d'eau - calligraphy, Editions du Jours, Montreal 1975
- Youth art development: started painting lessons at the age of 4 under tutorship of renowned Chinese art master Mr. Lee Yu-Hong, Hong Kong; received awards and prizes in youth art competitions, city and international levels: age 10 (Movie: Born Free Art Competition), age 13 (Hong Kong Festival ), age 14 (Expo Osaka ); university art courses